Daydreams sentence example
- Nightmares can be juxtaposed with daydreams.
- Italian exotic cars are the daydreams of much of the world.
- She imagined that this was the beginning of a courtship, and began to build daydreams about becoming his principal wife, but he took no further notice of her and passed on.
- Some daydreams become "real" as children begin to act them out in stories and plays.
- I had many manic daydreams of being a teacher who had numerous friends.Advertisement
- All Pierre's daydreams now turned on the time when he would be free.
- It would perhaps be a good idea for us to reflect on our own daydreams.
- It may only be noticeable when a child looks at distant objects, daydreams, or is tired or sick.
- As the mercury rises and your daydreams of a beach vacation kick into high gear, your spring wardrobe takes a bit of a backseat.
- Hallucinations, unusually vivid daydreams or nightmares, are not uncommon for ventilated GBS patients.Advertisement
- Mark Morris looks at the Tierney Gearon controversy my empty-headed daydreams Alistair Fitchett comes back from London and talks about what he saw there.
- He spent his time over books and in long daydreams, and evinced the strongest distaste for business and all the more bustling pursuits of life.
- Before going any further, a look at the iPhone 3G S, the newest iPhone as of the summer of 2009, may help you with your daydreams of the new 4G iPhone.
- Are phantom airships, UFOs and the like all daydreams trying to become reality?