Daydream sentence example
- Even if that tour is a far off daydream, the websites listed below have beautiful pictures of the regions, so at least you can imagine what it would be like to be there.
- If things were fuzzy, you may need to practice this daydream technique on a regular basis to develop your senses to a sharper degree.
- Daydream is within striking distance of some sites that are well worth visiting.
- There follows a total contrast; a ruefully humorous yet touchingly erotic daydream, composed of a montage of apparently unrelated images.
- Perversely in 1988 I didn't choose to buy or even scrounge a tape of the widely lauded Daydream Nation album.Advertisement
- Maybe Mums had shaken her awake from a daydream and she now walked in the light of reality.
- A chance to buy new gear at discount prices or just daydream about the things you'd like to buy.
- It could be anything at all, from a childhood daydream through to the stuff of nightmares.
- Once grown, however, many tend to reprimand themselves when they begin to daydream, and thus a conflict begins; you want to daydream, but there's work to be done.
- Solve this dilemma by actually penciling in time to daydream.Advertisement
- Come back every time you're planning a camping trip - or just want to daydream about your next outdoor adventure.
- In contrast, the passive nature of static stretching may inspire the athlete to daydream.
- Moonlight Daydream: the Von Zipper women's collection featuring the hottest styles for today's cutting edge hipster.
- Once you've really allowed yourself to sink into this dream scenario and experience it as best you can, gently extricate yourself from your daydream, and return to reality.
- The second DVD is called Daydream, and is the relaxation portion of the two-DVD series.Advertisement