Daycares sentence example
- Daycare Bans-Most daycares will not allow children to use cloth diapers.
- Home daycares are childcare services which are maintained in someone's home.
- Most states require strict licensing procedures for home daycares.
- Keep in mind that home daycares that only keep a small number of children will probably be more expensive than childcare centers, although this may not always be the case.
- Childcare centers or daycares typically have a staff of trained early childhood specialists, although they may use part-time help, including high school students, as well.Advertisement
- Flexible Scheduling-Home daycares may offer more flexible scheduling.
- The biggest drawback is that in-home daycares may not be regulated as closely in your state, so you need to be sure you trust your provider.
- Free books may also be provided to daycares and prison visitation areas for children of imprisoned parents as well.
- The company manufactures products for retail sale to residential homes, hotels, daycares, and other business establishments.
- Hotels, daycares, and other businesses can purchase direct from the company.Advertisement
- Frequent hand washing is encouraged for caregivers and children alike, particularly in settings such as daycares and schools.
- This includes dorm rooms, bathrooms, children's bedroom, daycares, the office, and school classrooms.
- While visiting daycares, make sure you ask all the questions that are on your mind.
- Daycares should have a flexible yet reliable schedule that includes playtime, quiet time, group activities, and independent tasks.
- Many daycares offer after school programs, and most provide bus service from local elementary schools to the daycare center.Advertisement
- Schools, daycares, and other large groups can often receive discounts as well if their tickets are purchased in advance.