Day-traders sentence example
- People who are day traders may purchase a large quantity of shares in a company with the hopes that the price of the stock will go up by a few cents or more in a particular day.
- Instead, day traders are more interested in small gains in price, possibly even a few cents, over the course of a minute, an hour, or a day.
- In fact, numerous cities around the world offer "trading rooms." In a trading room, a group of day traders may sit in very close proximity to each other with their eyes glued to their computer screens at all times.
- Others prefer to be professional day traders from the comfort of their home office.
- Since anyone with a high-speed Internet connection has the ability to do this, it is not uncommon for day traders to complete their work from home.Advertisement
- And finally, with their constant tracking of stocks, day traders can find ways to make money even when the stock market seems to be steadily going south.
- In addition to the introductory home-study course, more advanced courses are offered for experienced day traders.