Day-trader sentence example
- At the end of the day, a day trader sells the stock for a small (or large) profit.
- It is rare for a true day trader to hold on to any stock overnight for fear breaking news and market fluctuations will negatively affect the price of the stock from one day to the next.
- While a traditional investor would usually hold on to the shares for an extended period of time until the value of the shares rose significantly, a day trader is happy with a profit of a few cents per share.
- It takes intuition, skill, knowledge, and dedication to become a successful day trader.
- This means that after-hours trading, world news, and other events do not make a difference to the day trader.Advertisement
- Second, a day trader is in charge of his or her own stock trading decisions, and is therefore motivated to remain knowledgeable about current trends in a particular market sector.
- Designed for beginners, this site helps individuals determine whether a career as a day trader is a good option for them.