Day-school sentence example
- Your cousins attend the Day School two blocks down.
- The Horace Mann school in Boston, a public day school for the deaf, the New England industrial school for deaf mutes at Beverly and the Clarke school for the deaf at Northampton are maintained in part by the state.
- The mechanism of the school includes three schemes: that of "work students," who work during the day throughout the year and attend night school for eight months; that of day school students, who attend school for four or five days and do manual work for one or two days each week; and that of trade students, who receive trade instruction in their daily eight-hours' work and study in night school as well.
- Tacoma is the seat of Whitworth College (1890, Presbyterian), the University of Puget Sound (1903, Methodist Episcopal), the Annie Wright Seminary (1884), a boarding and day school for girls, and the Pacific Lutheran Academy and Business College.
- At fifteen he was sent for two years to the day-school of the Rev. T.Advertisement
- Education is provided by a grammar school, a large day school for girls, and technical and art schools.
- THOMAS BINNEY (1798-1874), English Congregationalist divine, was born of Presbyterian parents at Newcastle-on-Tyne in 1798, and educated at an ordinary day school.
- In 1869 Emily Shirreff was for a short time honorary mistress of Girton College, and she served for many years on the council of that institution and of the Girls' Public Day School Company.
- His grammar school was housed in new buildings in 1871, and is a flourishing day school.
- The sheer volume of children, combined with day to day school activities, generates waste of all types.Advertisement
- After graduating from The Derryfield School, a private day school in Manchester, Silverman left New Hampshire to attend New York University.
- The One for Autism Academy is a non-public day school accredited by the Texas Education Agency (TEA).