Day-of-reckoning sentence example
- Instead of facing the difficulties, the president preferred to put off the day of reckoning by flooding the country with inconvertible notes, with the result that the financial crisis became more and more aggravated.
- The question is: have the new owners saved the company or merely deferred its day of reckoning?
- But at length the day of reckoning came (cf.
- But the day of reckoning could not be postponed for ever; and when the estates met in 1765 it brought the Caps into power at last.
- But a day of reckoning approaches, Beetle mine.Advertisement
- An ominous figure approaches him and says he needs to collect seven Chaos Emeralds for him because the day of reckoning is at hand.
- In WWE Day of Reckoning 2, gamers pick up the controllers yet one more time, and have a howl of a time between headlocks and suplexes.
- If when you pick up WWE Day of Reckoning 2 for the first time, and you feel like you've played this game before, you have.
- The graphics are fairly impressive in WWE Day of Reckoning 2.
- Unlike the original WCW vs. nWo: World Tour where gamers only had to keep track of a single "spirit" meter, WWE Day of Reckoning 2 complicates things.Advertisement
- If you already own a THQ-made wrestling game, there really isn't much a point in picking up WWE Day of Reckoning 2 other than to get a roster update.
- All that said, WWE Day of Reckoning 2 is enjoyable for a short "wrassling" session, as well as for its "career" mode where you take your created wrestler through the ranks of the WWE.