Day-job sentence example
- As much as it didn't make sense, as much as his day job terrified her … She wanted Darkyn, more so now that she knew he had a side – however tiny – that was capable of caring for her and only her.
- You can't sit here on such a beautiful night and think about the day job.
- His day job is to kill people.
- Eternity at the day job I was trying so hard to leave.
- As much as it didn't make sense, as much as his day job terrified her â€¦ She wanted Darkyn, more so now that she knew he had a side â€“ however tiny â€“ that was capable of caring for her and only her.Advertisement
- His day job was simply a way of paying the bills!
- Mick has toured the world for 30 years and has never had a day job.
- labourr all it's a labor of love, as Mr Shakespeare said, and don't give up the day job!
- It would be enough to make lesser mortals crawl back to the day job.
- Joe Joe Mc - March 31, 2006 09:33 AM Stress & Pressure is becoming present day job requisite qualification / skill.Advertisement
- OK Kevin, it was a fun little hobby, but maybe it's time to go back to your day job.
- If you work a day job and are coming home to do repairs, be realistic about how much will get done each day and set a timetable accordingly.
- If you're not determined to reach your goals, there will be many days when you feel like giving up and looking for a "regular" day job.
- This will help you to figure out when you are in a financial position to quit your day job and start freelancing full time.
- Frugal living experts often frown upon outsourcing household chores, but paying for a weekly cleaning service may be the best choice if it frees up time for you to work extra hours at your day job.Advertisement
- It may perturb you if someone lets you know what's happening on the show before you've gotten a chance to watch it, and your TiVo may be your best friend if you have a day job.
- He does have a day job you know, but he is definitely involved in a lot of the aspects of our show.
- Lingerie home parties are the perfect way to supplement your income or even leave your day job.