Day-in-the-sun sentence example
- Beaches: The beautiful beaches of Ensenada are a perfect place for enjoying a day in the sun.
- Sunday Today I went to a family christening in Bournemouth spending the day in the sun.
- Bikinis are fun, sexy, comfortable and more practical for a full day in the sun - much easier when you have to go to the bathroom and great when you want to add a sarong but still want to look beachy.
- Make sure that a day in the sun does not turn into a day at the Emergency Room.
- Do you spend most of your day in the sun and need extra protection from it's rays?Advertisement
- If you're planning a day in the sun and sand, you should know a thing or two about beach etiquette.
- As a bonus, sheer suits - even those that are only sheer when wet - make it easier to escape a day in the sun with no tan lines.
- Whether you are playing volleyball, running, swimming hard or just like a bit more coverage, a sports mesh halter tankini will provide everything you need for a fun and active day in the sun and in, or by, the water.
- This is a color block tankini, meaning it has built in skin protection, making you feel even more confident about spending the day in the sun.
- O'Neill 50+ UPF Long Sleeve Crewneck Shirt: A high-performance shirt designed for maximum ergonomic performance and protection for a whole day in the sun.Advertisement
- Many in the scientific and health community are coming around to admit that 15 minutes per day in the sun sans sunscreen can actually be healthier than getting no sun at all.
- Although no one wants to think a fun day in the sun could turn into an out-of-control celebration, it could happen.
- If you've spent a day in the sun and suddenly have a rash followed by intense itching, you may have a case of prickly heat rash.
- If you've ever spent a day in the sun without a hat, chances are you're familiar with a mild scalp sunburn.