Day-care-centers sentence example
- Check with the state department in your state that governs and licenses day care centers.
- For simplicity, this includes both in home and out, after and before school day care centers.
- Therefore day care centers charge less than a nanny, but also provide reduced individual care.
- First, gather information on what local day care centers in your area charge.
- Pet quarantine facilities are definitely not comparable to the type of doggie day care centers you might be expecting.Advertisement
- All hotels and day care centers that provide cribs must replace them within two years.
- If you sing or play an instrument, you can perform at a variety of nursing homes, retirement communities and day care centers.
- Adult day care centers are a welcome alternative to full-fledged nursing care for an aging population.
- Turning to the services found at day care centers help you set limits and recharge so that when you are providing care yourself it is top-notch care.
- Findings from a survey published in The Gerontologist reported that adult day care centers can be categorized into three models, each offering different types of care.Advertisement
- With this in mind it is important to check out day care centers under consideration to be sure they meet your expectiations and needs.
- Adult day care centers often operate during normal business hours.
- Between 1985 and 2005, employment by day care centers increased over 250 percent, representing a gain of almost 400,000 new jobs.
- Many day care centers plan activities that focus on sharing, teamwork, and other communications skills.
- Some parents prefer the family child care provider because there is often a high turnover of employees in day care centers and this option assures the child will remain with the same caregiver longer.Advertisement