Dawns sentence example
- Only that day dawns to which we are awake.
- Doors have been opened, a new day dawns, a new future beckons.
- Then it dawns on us that Her Majesty would be accompanied by the junior footman of the pooper scooper.
- Both dawns had a maximum illuminance of 275 lux.
- Skiing amidst the silence of the fells in a mystical blue twilight with rose-coloured dawns and dusks will leave you with indelible images.Advertisement
- In fact, some people may have to meet you a few times before it even dawns on them that you wear glasses.
- So in the Vedic hymns the departed " Fathers " inhabit the three zones of earth, air and sky; they are invoked with the streams and mountains of this lower earth, as well as with the dawns and' the sky itself; even cosmic functions are ascribed to them; and they adorn the heaven with stars.