Davison sentence example
- Davison, Wisdom-Lit.
- Davison, in Hastings's Dict.
- After Davison's disgrace in February 1587 Walsingham remained sole secretary, though Wolley assisted him as Latin secretary from 1588 to 1590.
- Considering the part he played in this transaction, Walsingham was fortunate to escape the fate which the queen with calculated indignation inflicted upon Davison.
- John Davison Rockefeller >>Advertisement
- Henry Pomeroy Davison >>
- Copleston, Davison, Whately, were among the fellows who elected Keble; Arnold, Pusey, Newman, were soon after added to the society.
- Davison (8 vols., 1843-1852).
- She turned out to be one of the best known of the militant suffragists, Miss Emily Wilding Davison.
- Mr Davison reports that his father and two paternal uncles all died of myocardial infarctions in their 40Ã¢s.Advertisement
- I became an avid viewer with the Peter Davison stories.
- She wished Paulet would manage the business on his own account, and when at last her signature was extorted she made a scapegoat of her secretary Davison who had the warrant executed.
- He held this office jointly or solely until his death; in 1577 when Smith died, Dr Thomas Wilson was associated with Walsingham; after Wilson's death in 1581 Walsingham was sole secretary until July 1586, when Davison began his brief and ill-fated seven months' tenure of the office.