Davidi sentence example
- Heinrich Schiitz's Lamentatio Davidi is written for a bass voice accompanied by four trombones and organ.
- Spinovitis Davidi Thomsoni - A pretty and neat-growing species climbing by its tendrils, and of graceful effect upon pillars and pergolas.
- Spinovitis Davidi Thunbergi - Though near V.
- Davidi Vinifera) - Of the numerous varieties of the common Grape Vine the following may be named for use for walls or pergolas in gardens: Purpurea.
- Davidi Vulpina) - A distinct Vine, the leaves are small (2 to 3 inches across), rounded, smooth, shining on both surfaces, and bright green.Advertisement
- Vitis Romaneti - Has large leaves, differing from all the Vines in cultivation (except Spinovitis Davidi) in having the branches and petioles covered with bristles or stout hairs.