Daubed sentence example
- She grabbed a towel and daubed water and gravy from her shirt and the counter top.
- She daubed her eyes with a tissue and swallowed a sob - if she could speak the words.
- Now he suddenly saw those badly daubed pictures in clear daylight and without a glass.
- epitaph is usually daubed on the slab in red or black paint.
- Both men and women avoided washing, but there was something of the nature of a vapour bath, with which Herodotus has confused a custom of using the smoke of hemp as a narcotic. The women daubed themselves with a kind of cosmetic paste.Advertisement
- The walls were formed either of stout planks laid together vertically or horizontally, or else of posts at a short distance from one another, the interstices being filled up with wattlework daubed with clay.
- It would signify somewhat, if, in any earnest sense, he slanted them and daubed it; but the spirit having departed out of the tenant, it is of a piece with constructing his own coffin--the architecture of the grave--and "carpenter" is but another name for "coffin-maker."
- daubed paint reflects the fact that the art supply shop was shut at the time.
- daubed wall will soon be joined by more.
- daubed pro-Taliban slogans on a dumped car And there are loads more!Advertisement
- daubed on the walls, " says Larkin.
- If it is, they mark it (or it's automatically daubed if ' auto daub ' is selected ).
- daubed in red paint on the side: Mr Bean.
- daubed in graffiti.
- daubed with graffiti.Advertisement
- daubed with paint, its very presence also causing offense.
- Several hundred were roughly daubed with paint, of various colors, and each was then impaled on a pin.