Datura sentence example
- - Flower of Datura sanguinea visited by humming-bird Docirnastes ensiferus.
- STRAMONIUM, in medicine, a drug obtained from the leaves and seeds of the Datura stramonium.
- 52); or along with the corolla, as in Ranunculus, and is deciduous; or it remains after flowering (persistent) as in Labiatae, Scrophulariaceae, and Boraginaceae; or its base only is persistent, as in Datura Stramonium.
- At other times they are vertical, as in Datura, where the ovary, in place of being two-celled, becomes four-celled; in Cruciferae, where the prolongation of the placentas forms a vertical partition; in Astragalus and Thespesia, where the dorsal suture is folded inwards; and in Oxytropis, where the ventral suture is folded inwards.
- agaric toadstools, datura, morning glory seeds.Advertisement
- I have a datura which does not seem to be in a book and I do not want to lose my plants through ignorance.
- datura metel ' Triple Yellow ' WTB 09/09/04 Kind cut through bridge, use it if you dare.
- Mother Nature - freshly picked magic mushrooms, poppies, fly agaric toadstools, datura, morning glory seeds.
- Poisoning has occurred with Datura, or moonflower, a plant that has become popular with young people trying to imitate Native American puberty rites.