Dates-of-birth sentence example
- An image of the deceased pet and the dates of birth and death can be placed on the stone through laser engraving.
- The pet's name is carved into the stone and the owner can choose to add a poem, some text and/or the dates of birth and death.
- Estate Records - These may contain everything from personal and real property to names, dates of birth or ages of heirs.
- These records contain a great deal of information on the deceased, as well as the heirs, including ages and perhaps dates of birth.
- Tombstones - This is a valuable source for dates of birth as well as dates of death.Advertisement
- Wills - Along with legal names of heirs, it may give ages or dates of birth.
- You may wish to use a small, significant symbol such as a star or an angel and include dates of birth and death.