Data-sets sentence example
- The Append option in the File menu is used to append option in the File menu is used to append additional data sets to the current data set.
- asymmetryve comparison reveals modest north-south asymmetries in a number of the data sets.
- color lineisplay up to 64 independent data sets using different colors and/or line styles for each set.
- correlation coefficients for combined data sets over all hours, months and stations are determined, together with the standard errors of estimates.
- The boundary data for these data sets has been severely degraded.Advertisement
- Skill in climate diagnostics is encouraged as well as a proven capability to work with interactive diagnostic packages for the analysis of gridded data-sets.
- An example input file with three data sets is shown below.
- input file with three data sets is shown below.
- Analysis of 2 mesoscale data sets showed that krill, rather than food or environmental factors, were most strongly implicated in copepod distribution.
- reassurereassuring to note that much of this analysis has confirmed earlier analysis performed using smaller data sets.Advertisement
- snapshot replication tends to be used with smallish data sets that are relatively static.
- swath data sets.
- unattended processing of large numbers of data sets.
- It is reassuring to note that much of this analysis has confirmed earlier analysis performed using smaller data sets.
- Snapshot replication tends to be used with smallish data sets that are relatively static.Advertisement
- Produce maps, charts and plots of swath data sets.
- Production Facility The AutoSignal Automation facility allows unattended processing of large numbers of data sets.
- As Shelley Doll wrote in her Tech Republic tutorial on the process, it is a "...method to present data sets in a standardized way.