Data protection sentence example
- Any data raised within this website is treated in strict accordance with the data protection laws of the United Kingdom.
- The Act does not give blanket exemption from all data protection principles for data provided and/or used for research purposes.
- Why this matters: This was the third time that TE had been fined for data protection law infractions.
- Some countries ' data protection laws cover only machine-readable data, but the trend is increasingly toward covering information in all media.
- There are eight data protection principles that must be followed when using either databases or manual filing systems.Advertisement
- Under the Data Protection Act, you can request a paper printout of your smart card data at any time for validation or updating.
- In both cases they raise the fact that I did not mention informational privacy and its protection through data protection and fair information practices.
- We will always endeavor to comply with the data protection act In a hurry?
- They cover issues such as direct marketing and the European Union's Directive on Data Protection.
- People are understandably suspicious about the way some organizations treat them, but good Data Protection practice reassures them that they can trust you.Advertisement
- Clause 59 of the bill extends a secrecy clause in the Data Protection Act 1998 to the Information Commissioner.
- We know the Data Protection Act does not have sharp enough teeth to protect patient privacy.
- A right to privacy will be the subject matter of another piece of forthcoming legislation within the UK - the Data Protection Bill 1998.
- They cover issues such as direct marketing and the European Union 's Directive on Data Protection.Advertisement