Data plan sentence example
- Samsung Corby II: Not everyone needs or can afford a smartphone with a full data plan.
- Also bear in mind that to make full use of the Apple iPhone's functionality, you need to subscribe to a data plan that will allow you to enjoy high-speed internet and wireless email while on the go.
- The most obvious things to look at when choosing your plan are the number of minutes included, the number of text messages included, and what sort of data plan they will be offering you.
- Make sure that you have an adequate data plan before proceeding, but you can see how wireless broadband is a quantum leap in robustness above older wireless technologies like GPRS/EDGE.
- For example, the iPhone data plan being offered by AT&T cannot be used for tethering purposes.Advertisement
- Do note that this requires a wireless data plan.
- If you have a data plan or access to the Internet, then you will receive a link to click that will save the sound file to your phone.
- While your wireless data plan may be perfectly adequate for Facebook, e-mail, and sports headlines, streaming audio through the iPhone and Internet radio is a different beast altogether.
- For this reason, make sure that the data plan you have for your iPhone is adequate for this kind of application.
- There is a content marketplace in development to provide content over-the-air to consumers using their data plan and wireless Internet.Advertisement
- The starting price was listed at $199.99 with a new two-year activation on a monthly voice and data plan of $29.99 or more.
- By contrast, a business power user may need a larger data plan with fast and secure e-mail access on the go.
- Remember that all data sent and received will go against your monthly plan, so make sure that your wireless data plan is suitable for this kind of use.
- Do you really need the data plan on your cell phone?
- It is best to use Facebook mobile with an unlimited data plan to avoid overages and unexpected charges.Advertisement