Data collection sentence example
- In qualitative research, data collection and analysis are usually simultaneous, with issues emerging from the analysis guiding further data collection.
- Where the data collection period exceeded 24 hours only the first 24 hours data were analyzed.
- Where the data collection period exceeded 24 hours only the first 24 hours data collection period exceeded 24 hours only the first 24 hours data were analyzed.
- Subsequently data collection and analysis will be used for meso-scale studies of thermospheric energetics and dynamics.
- Robust data collection and monitoring are now recognized as fundamental to good quality reporting.Advertisement
- Online data collection called them to include the staffers in grades or.
- C & A also has dedicated teams of loop installers so the company can provide a turnkey, loop based, data collection system.
- Even today, the scientific method involves experimentation that almost always necessitates some amount of data collection.
- Any time you can move data collection from humans to computers, you get vast improvements in efficiency.
- Successes will come, encouraging more data collection and more people to participate.Advertisement
- This makes data collection easy provided it is in a suitable tabulated form.
- These characteristics are required for high throughput protein crystallography, where samples of unknown quality will arrive for screening and immediate data collection.
- Wakefield's detractors also accused him of inaccurate data collection and questionable ethical practices during the study.
- The site offers teaching strategies and behavioral approaches, and printable activities, data collection and methods of assessment.
- However, with the advent of AJAX, Flash, and other more advanced interactive techniques, DHTML is more focused on data collection and integration with CSS.Advertisement