Dastardly sentence example
- Narrator: While the town is sleeping, the mafia is out doing dastardly deeds.
- Selfless heroes and heroines pitted against dastardly villains - it's the eternal bout between good and evil.
- Now he's disappeared and the entire world is threatened because someone wants to use the core for dastardly purposes and you must save the Doctor and the world.
- Selfless heroes and heroines pitted against dastardly villains - it 's the eternal bout between good and evil.
- For example, you can be a Cowgirl Casanova, or declare that you were vegetarian until you met the dastardly handsome man.Advertisement
- For a start, will he revoke the Government's 1999 order behind which the Tories are hiding for their dastardly deed?
- During the journey you will meet all the suspicious characters embroiled in a dastardly plot.
- The base and dastardly emotions which they thus evinced belong to the curse, and are always in its train.
- However, back to the dastardly plot... The books have been plunging head first toward a crescendo of an ending for sometime now.
- If attacked, however, in a competent manner, they would not stand; and afterwards, in conflict with the British, whole masses of them behaved in a dastardly manner.Advertisement
- To get rid of a meanie being particularly dastardly you can fire one of five crystal balls.
- Narrator: The mafia finally went to bed in the wee hours of the night after committing dastardly deeds.
- The good guys are quick-witted with tongues in their cheeks, making light of the worst situations, while the bad guys are dastardly arrogant and snide.
- No messy button-pressing-combination mambo, no leafing through old magazines to find your favorite cheats, and no jumping through hoops or repeating dastardly chores.
- His personal popularity, too, due partly to his youth and genial manners, was at this time greatly increased by the cool courage he had shown after the dastardly bomb attack made upon him and his young wife, during the wedding procession at Madrid, by the anarchist Matteo Morales.1 Whatever his qualities, the growing entanglement of parliamentary affairs was soon to put them to the test.Advertisement
- He ranged the whole field on horseback, making himself the most conspicuous target for Indian bullets, and, in spite of what he called the "dastardly behaviour" of the regular troops, saved the expedition from annihilation, and brought the remnant of his Virginians out of action in fair order.