Darrell sentence example
- But the most celebrated writer of this period was the Jesuit Francis Faludi, the translator, through the Italian, of William Darrell's works.
- pretrial hearing Darrell is set free.
- Most often, Darrell Hammond plays Sean Connery as a nemesis to Trebek.
- The school also is the alma mater of House of Representatives member Steve Crisafulli and Saturday Night Live star Darrell Hammond.
- Pantera was formed in 1981 in the Dallas, Texas area by two brothers, drummer Vinny Paul and guitarist Dimebag Darrell.Advertisement
- The most significant contributor to Pantera's success was guitarist Dimebag Darrell.
- Trout, Darrell, and Ellen Welch.Surviving with Heart: Taking Charge of Your Heart Care.
- It was a moment prefaced with the palpable friction between the idol judge and Katrina Darrell, aka, the "Bikini Girl".
- During American Idol try outs, DioGuardi insisted that Ms. Darrell, who performed songstress Mariah Carey's Vision of Love, had no talent.
- Dioguardi was eventually overruled by her fellow Idol judges, and Ms. Darrell went on to perform on the show.Advertisement
- However, America later agreed with Ms. DioGuardi, and Katrina Darrell was subsequently voted off the singing contest.
- Ms. Darrell, the "Bikini Girl", was invited back during the show's two-hour season finale, and true to her moniker, sported a revealing pink bikini.
- DioGuardi joined Darrell on stage where the two had something of a sing off to the now infamous Vision of Love.