Darned sentence example
- It's as safe as watching TV and a darned sight more fun.
- Well, I'll be darned.
- Jonny wouldn't listen to his nagging sister, but he'd darned well listen to a man as terrifying as Dusty could be.
- She darned near did a jig and couldn't wait to write about it—didn't even take time to dream it.
- You know how I feel and I'll be darned if I'm going to grovel at your feet.Advertisement
- She darned near did a jig and couldn't wait to write about itâ€”didn't even take time to dream it.
- These are darned hard to come by now and this one is a little thunder bolt of joy !
- Just like those darned Lay's potato chips, once you start buying Beach Bunny Swimwear, you just can't stop.
- When preparing for a number of management interviews, you bat around the idea of carrying a briefcase into your potential boss' office; since briefcases are professional, they boast organization, and they make you look darned responsible.
- Flannel Nightgowns: This style is warm, cozy, and lasts forever, and it can be darned and patched easily to keep it wearable as it ages.Advertisement
- They're indie cred is strong - they are on SubPop Records, after all - but their too darned catchy hooks are downright irresistible to all who encounter them.
- And guitars like the Swede were just darned good.
- After 40 years of doing this rather dotty activity I have to ask myself why it is still so darned attractive.
- I think they are fantastic and remind us that wearing wool socks that need to be darned is perhaps a thing of the past.