Darlin sentence example
- I'm sure the poor darlin' is as confused as a mouse in a maze but I'm sorry it's put you two on the outs with each other.
- I can go all night, darlin'.
- "Darlin', it's all real," he replied.
- Darlin Ton ?
- A darlin' lady told me all about the shindigâ€”said the contractor and his boys put out a big spread with lots of drinks.Advertisement
- The trio dubbed themselves Darlin', a name they borrowed from a Beach Boys song.
- Indie legends Stereolab took note of Darlin' and featured two songs from the group on a sampler EP they were releasing through their own Duophonic Records.
- Stereolab also invited Darlin' to open for them at a few UK shows.
- Bangalter and de Homem-Christo have since called their work with Darlin' average, and it seems the critics agreed.
- Darlin' was soon disbanded, but Bangalter and de Homem-Christo decided to carry on making music together, and to borrow a line from the review that stuck with them as their new band name.Advertisement