Darla sentence example
- Darla, who made and was later killed by Angel, is a good choice if you want to wear an elaborate 18th-century gown but be a bit scarier.
- For Vampira, Drusilla and Darla, you can rent dresses that suit the part and then add makeup accordingly.
- Other popular styles include the geometrically-shaped Darla, Kerala, Ethel and Janet, with their sculptural detailing and supple leather.
- They formed in 1998, and soon after scored a record deal with indie label Darla.
- The following year saw their first release, The Tennessee Fire, come out on Darla to good reviews and increasing interest from fans.Advertisement
- The release of At Dawn drummed up enough press attention to get the major labels sniffing around, and eventually, My Morning Jacket moved from Darla to ATO.
- A significant plot line dealt with the return of Darla, the vampire who turned Angel into a vampire.
- Darla was Angel's original love interest, a sort of anti-Buffy.