Darkroom sentence example
- He vehemently opposed pictorialism, the trend to alter photos in the darkroom.
- We have at our disposal a fully equipped darkroom which ensures that control is retained over the quality of all finished work.
- This course does not use the darkroom each week & will include a gallery visit.
- I really believe you have to have time off to be creative, which is why I don't have a darkroom.
- After leaving school at sixteen I worked in the photographic darkroom of the Morris Motors car factory at Cowley.Advertisement
- Digital printing, using desktop inkjet printers, has now replaced the traditional darkroom for many photographers.
- Facilities include screen printing, digital video editing suite, a black and white darkroom, a workshop and meeting space.
- All of which are created in the camera and then hand printed in my own color darkroom.
- However, we are still the largest manufacturers of light safe darkroom Doors and Film Drying Cabinets for the conventional photography darkroom in europe.
- We are not responsible for claims brought by third parties arising from your use of Second hand darkroom supplies.Advertisement
- I can remember stealing time from the darkroom with the express intention of trying to unlock the secrets contained within.
- It carries digital cameras, camcorders, photo supplies, darkroom and lighting equipment, as well as photo books and instructional videos.
- Once you are comfortable with your camera, you will have more time to explore advanced techniques of creative photography as well as learn about the digital darkroom.