Darkish sentence example
- The colour of the fleece is white, with a few darkish spots here and there; the faces and legs are dark in the lambs, gradually becoming white or light grey in a few years.
- Fox, Cross.-Size 20X7 in., are about as large as the silver and generally have a pale yellowish or orange tone with some silvery points and a darkish cross marking on the shoulders.
- The colour is red or chestnut, with at times darkish spots on the skin.
- Breeders of Lincoln rams like best a darkish face, with a few black spots on the ears; and white legs.
- It has a black face and legs, a big head with Roman nose, darkish ears set well back, and a broad level back (especially over the shoulders) nicely filled in with lean meat.Advertisement
- Color varied considerably, with the darker splodges ranging from very red to a darkish brown.
- Acoustic indie folk pop on the darkish side, not unlike Red House Painters or maybe even The Silver Jews.