Dark-meat sentence example
- The breast of the turkey finishes cooking well before the dark meat is done.
- To keep the white meat from becoming overcooked while the dark meat finishes cooking, you need to take a piece of foil and place it over the turkey breast.
- This allows the juice from the dark meat to run down into the breast. keeping it moist.
- Use freshly roasted dark meat for the big night and your guests will be clamoring for more more more!
- One reason for this confusion is that a turkey contains a large amount of both light and dark meat.Advertisement
- Light meat seems to indicate a white wine or a lighter-bodied red, but dark meat often requires a more substantial wine.
- It goes well with both light and dark meat and is excellent with squash and sweet potatoes.
- They usually pair well with heartier fare like beef, lamb, game meats, smoked meats and dark meat poultry or grilled poultry.
- Opt for white meat over dark meat which is higher in saturated fats.