Dark-figure sentence example
- He was a tall dark figure in the night, as he stood looking down at her.
- She stood, frozen with fear as his dark figure moved past her.
- She squinted towards the blazing buildings to see a dark figure half-trotting, half-limping towards them.
- He heard two of the Immortals shouting from down a nearby hall and saw the dark figure duck into a doorway.
- Jade straightened, eyeing the dark figure with bright eyes.Advertisement
- A dark figure in the snow-covered park area caught her attention.
- "Tim, helo!" a dark figure shouted from the awaiting shuttle.
- His eyes went past Claire for a moment, to the dark figure waiting by the tree line.
- A dark figure walked through the garden gate; a loud clunk came as metal hit metal, and the gate swung shut.