Dark-arts sentence example
- In the early stages of the game, there is a short training section in Defense of the Dark Arts with Professor Moody, but it is not really needed.
- All of your favorite Harry Potter friends and foes have returned in this second novel, save for the addition of a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.
- With the help of his defense against the dark arts teacher, Remus Lupin, and his friends, Harry unravels a twisted tale of violence and betrayal, but will he be clever and quick enough to save Sirius from the dementor's kiss?
- Harry takes on the role of unofficial defense against dark arts teacher when Dolores Umbridge, a Ministry of Magic appointee to the post of Hogwarts High Inquisitor, forbids the students to use defensive magic.
- Quirinus Quirrell - The professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts was possessed by Voldemort's spirit and died at the end of the book when Harry, Ron and Hermione prevented him from obtaining Nicholas Flamel's stone.Advertisement