Daniella sentence example
- Sacha Noam Baron Cohen was born on October 13, 1971 in London, to parents Gerald Baron Cohen and Daniella Weiser.
- Daniella Sarahyba in Sports Illustrated is an oft-requested modeling campaign by fans and swimsuit enthusiasts alike.
- Whether you are searching for an exotic beauty or you're simply looking for Sports Illustrated regulars, you'll want to know more about Daniella Sarahyba who has been modeling since she was 12 years old.
- Daniella Sarahyba was born in Rio De Janeiro on July 8th, 1984.
- Daniella signed with IMG and was quickly placed in campaigns ranging from lingerie to sportier looks.Advertisement
- A model like Daniella Sarahyba needs a swimsuit that's as sexy as it is functional when she's doing high-fashion posing in rough surf.
- These skinny tops were modeled by Daniella Sarahyba in Sports Illustrated along with string-side teeny bikinis with little to moderate back coverage.
- Sometimes a skinny swimsuit is not what you need to make a splash, and Daniella Sarahyba knows it.
- Take a string bikini with slide ties, and push the cups together to create a slim cover over just the fullest part of the breast and nipple: that's one of Daniella's most popular looks in Brazilian editorial spreads and Sports Illustrated.
- Daniella Sarahyba looked great when wearing a skinny bikini for her adoring fans, and a black-and-white bikini never goes out of style.Advertisement
- If you've been craving to see Daniella Sarahyba in a magazine, the odds are very good that she'll probably be in a few more featuress in the future!
- Like Bailey, she frequently books side jobs outside of her work with Daniella which often leads to conflict.
- She and Daniella almost came to blows in one argument.