Dangly sentence example
- Her clothing style most of the time is nice fitting worn jeans, a preppy layered shirt or tailored jacket, some silver dangly jewelry and understated makeup.
- Avoid anything that will distract the interviewer's attention, for example dangly earrings, or wacky ties.
- Allowing the queen of Navarre to shut herself up in La Rochelle, the citadel of the reformers, and the king to loiter over the siege of Saint Jean dAngly, Coligny pushed boldly forward towards Paris and, having reached Burgundy, defeated the royal army at Arnay-le-duc. Catherine had exhausted all her resources; and having failed in her project of remarrying Philip II.
- Necklaces, bracelets, and earrings: A long dangly necklace, earrings, and some bracelets can be the finishing touch to complete a party outfit.
- Tiny earrings can get caught with other items of jewelry and large, dangly earrings can get twisted or bent out of shape.Advertisement
- Besides being fun and flirty - especially in the case of a dangly style that catches the light when your head moves - earrings of this nautical style have more to offer.
- What cat wouldn't want to stop and play with all those dangly things?
- Most dangly earrings of this type have the pearl closest to the lobe and the sand dollar below that.
- They can be beautiful as dangly earrings.
- Slightly dangly beads accent the chain handle and add a feminine touch.Advertisement
- Accessories should be kept simple and non-distracting; save the feathered, dangly earrings for a night out on the town.