Dangles sentence example
- There she sits and her skirt dangles....
- dangles hanging off a bridge, dangling 20 feet in the air, tied to a chair, in my boxers!
- natty trilby hat, worn at a rakish angle and a cigarette dangles from the corner of his mouth.
- There is even a mouse that dangles to encourage your cat to interact and exercise.
- Kittens like to play and will bite and swat at anything that dangles.Advertisement
- Combination charms: Like the look of Italian style charms but miss the old fashioned dangles?
- They're golden sand dollars paired with blue freshwater pearl dangles.
- A small fresh water pearl dangles from the pendant.
- In this design, Kokopelli is a charm that dangles from the top of the bottle stopper along with a sun and a cactus.
- Diamond stud earrings do not have additional accent stones, nor are they arranged in fashionable shapes or dangles with or without other gems: a stud earring is a gemstone attached to a metallic post, nothing more.Advertisement
- Nothing can ruin the mood of a happy proposal faster than a lovely ring that just won't fit over a stubborn knuckle or one that dangles dangerously loose on the bride-to-be's finger.
- The Belt Bag: Why not be completely hands-free with a bag that literally dangles from your belt.
- Open toe shoes are strictly forbidden in healthcare settings, as are perfume and jewelry that dangles.
- And, while the prior question dangles ominously in the air, is it any wonder that celebrities like Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan have chosen to chuck the idea of underwear altogether?
- If the tassel is a standalone favor, the string should be longer so it hangs on the edge of a shelf, dangles from a rearview mirror, or attaches to a key ring.Advertisement