Danger-zone sentence example
- In health these cells, belonging to our first army of defenders, are found continually circulating in the blood stream in fairly large numbers; they are ever ready to rush to the point of attack, where they at once leave the blood stream by passing through the vessel walls - emigration - into the tissues of the danger zone.
- Meat stored between the temperatures of 40 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit is considered in the danger zone for bacteria growth.
- Cooking may not kill all the bacteria if the meat had been left in the danger zone for more than two hours sitting on your countertop.
- All other methods of thawing meat put the meat in the danger zone that can make you sick.
- The temperature danger zone is between 40 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit.Advertisement
- danger zone.