Dang sentence example
- I think only 43 people had the dang thing and I was one of them.
- The southern slopes of the Dang la are deluged with rain, hail and snow throughout the year.
- I been casting my ballot that way since Roosevelt and I'll keep doing so—even if you do cancel out my vote every dang election.
- Crossing the Sining-Lhasa road a little south of the Dang la range, and about two days' journey north of Nagchuka, Captain Bower crossed the Su chu, and following a course parallel to the Giama-nu chu, he made his way to Riwoche and thence to Chiamdo, from which town he followed the Lhasa-Tachienlu high road to the latter town, which he reached on the 10th of February 1892.
- I been casting my ballot that way since Roosevelt and I'll keep doing soâ€”even if you do cancel out my vote every dang election.Advertisement