Dancin sentence example
- Dancin ' Homer; Homer relates the story of how he moved to Capitol City to be their football mascot.
- Her second album, Dancin' on the Edge, was released in 1984.
- Dancin' Time has a collection of instructional videos for individual dance steps, including the six basic steps in country dancing.
- In fact, you can get an entire basic lesson for free from Dancin' Time, a resource for many kinds of social dancing.
- Don't Feel Like Dancin by Scissor Sisters.Advertisement
- The Scissor Sister might not feel like dancin' (after all, they took your mama out all night, they must be a bit sleepy), but I bet YOU'LL feel like dancing after hearing this track from their new album Ta-Dah.