Dancehall sentence example
- Bailey also played a raga mash up with loads of dancehall tunes midway through the set.
- And that track, with dancehall reggae artist Mr. Vegas, may not make the final cut.
- Dancehall reggae - Sean Paul's musical genre - is a mainstay of the Jamaican music scene, but outside of major cities, has a limited following in the US.
- When a dancehall star breaks the US scene, however, they break it in a major way.
- His increased success in Jamaica began to draw the attention of US musicians, especially fellow dancehall artist Mr. Vegas.Advertisement
- Her blend of R&B with soca, dancehall reggae, and even a bit of rock thrown in (not to mention a killer Soft Cell sample) has sent her on an unstoppable march to the top of the charts.
- Much of these dancehall party songs were brought to the forefront thanks to the movie Saturday Night Fever starring John Travolta of Grease fame.