Dancefloor sentence example
- Now they're back with another dancefloor anthem in the making entitled ' Blast The Speakers ' .
- Hundreds of anime fans clubbing to sounds of Cruel Angel Thesis on the dancefloor?
- Making the crossover from unknown dancefloor filler to big pop tune this week are Blackout with ' Mr DJ ' .
- Watching the dancefloor provided much hilarity for us as we sat on the vibrating sofa.
- Leroy has taken on a ' cult ' status among discerning dancefloor punters.Advertisement
- It's variably a good lead sound that makes the difference between a dancefloor smash and just another track.
- Dj Clipz returns on Full Cycle with a long awaited dancefloor smasher that has been doing the rounds on dubplate for many months.
- Playful Welsh scamps Ether stomp immediately onto the part of the dancefloor labeled kitsch 70s throwbacks and start to do the funky gibbon.
- Massive summer dancefloor reggae vibes featuring J Todd Proper summer music, this track will have the dancefloor bouncing.
- Energetic dance duo, ' Nice as Twice ', spurred guests to shimmy on the dancefloor until the early hours.Advertisement
- It 's variably a good lead sound that makes the difference between a dancefloor smash and just another track.
- No dancefloor killers, just smartly arranged mid tempo grooves.
- Against some trippy visuals a solitary dancefloor warrior shakes himself through out whilst the venue's cockles begin to warm up.