Danceable sentence example
- Infectious, ridiculously danceable and shot through with sparkling sequins shimmering in the cities ' moonlit glow.
- With a slew of upbeat, danceable songs in her repertoire, it's no wonder the pop princess is such a phenomenon.
- Evening - Shod Highly danceable melodies, basslines and soulful grooves.
- This has helped, perhaps, make it a record that remains fairly listenable (and danceable) 12 years on.
- And, for my money, the intensely danceable " The Light Pours Out of Me " is absolutely timeless.Advertisement
- You'll dance to funk, 60's pop, hip-hip and other types of danceable songs.