Dance-off sentence example
- After protesting the outcome of the first season's finale, a dance off ensued and another couple was crowned as the winners.
- Since Mills is not a favorite of the British tabloids, she may have believed that the celebrity dance-off would win her some American fans.
- In a recent In Touch Weekly article, Ziering admitted that he persuaded Garth to join the dance-off, saying, "She had a lot of trepidation at first.
- Sweetin got her life back on track and started to make a comeback when she hosted Fuse TV's Pants-Off Dance Off from 2006 to 2007.
- Efron and Hudgens co-hosted the 2006 High School Music Dance-Off production.Advertisement
- Okay, you don't really have to fight them, you have to have a Dance-off.