Dance-halls sentence example
- There is much in the newspapers about closing the saloons and dance halls and even taking away the slot machines.
- Most of what we found was info on the dance halls and clubs.
- The town managed to close up the dance halls in 1902, at least for a year or so, but it wasn't long before the girls were at it again, full tilt.
- absinthe drinkers around the dance halls of Paris.
- People are pouring into dance halls around the world wanting to learn East Coast swing dance.Advertisement
- Paris was the launching pad for tango to come to Europe, but the dance form soon spread to other major European capitols and by 1913 it had crossed the Atlantic again and was appearing in U.S. dance halls.
- However, the bars and dance halls of America are filled with groups of people wearing fine boots and cowboy hats and turning and moving en masse to the Boot-Scootin' Boogie and other contemporary country songs.
- Many people frequent dance halls and night clubs as part of their regular Saturday night routine, and may be more than happy to have you tag along and show you the basics.
- Alternatively, just hit the dance halls where line dances are enthusiastically danced in your area; line dancing doesn't need that much instruction.
- Frequently danced at country western dance halls and bars, the Boot Scootin' Boogie is danced to a song by the same name performed by Brooks & Dunn.Advertisement
- Across America, from the salsarias of Cuba to the dance halls of Detroit and the studios of Hollywood, California, people gather to join hands and move feet to the rhythm of social dance.