Dance-hall sentence example
- Imagine being a dance hall girl back then!
- contra set as the dance hall will allow.
- Some airmen went to dances with trainee teachers at their college, or there was the local dance hall at Marlborough.
- marvelous views of Havana, a top floor dance hall with live Cuban bands.
- Where the hell were you for the third decade of the family rosary or when I wanted a sister to share late-night dance-hall secrets?Advertisement
- A new dance hall was built and featured big band legends Glenn Miller and the Dorsey Brothers, among others.
- Whatever format you choose for learning the actual dances, make sure you get out to a dance hall to practice your new moves and enjoy the music and the people.
- Line dance favorites are easy to learn on your own, with a partner, or even a group of friends, but for learning a partnered dance it's best to have someone with whom you can learn, practice, and then enjoy in the dance hall.
- If there is a bar or dance hall in your region where a country western night is on the weekly agenda, they may also offer basic instruction.
- At the time, dance hall patrons were doing dances like the Virginia Reel and Quadrille, but with this song came a new kind of dance based on the French "waltz in double time" (valse á deux temp).Advertisement
- It takes away the tension of typical dance hall scenes where everyone is expected to have a partner.
- Because line dances are always being created along with new songs, even the experienced people at a country western dance hall wouldn't know all the new steps in the right order.
- If you use this method, make sure you follow it up with a trip to the dance hall to show off your stuff!
- The two-step is usually included as part of any dance-hall's play list, so you can get more opportunities to practice your own skills and also watch other couples' moves and pick them up that way.
- Anything goes from gunslinger to dance hall girl to Little House on the Prairie look.Advertisement
- What you'll actually find in Luckenbach is an old Post Office, General Store, and a tiny Bar (all in one building) and a separate Dance Hall (where live music is often featured).
- Satin adds a touch of the dance hall when it covers a corset.