Dammit sentence example
- Dammit, stop calling him that!
- Dammit. I swore I'd get the first and last word in this time.
- "Ouch, dammit," she muttered.
- "Dammit, Toby, come on!" she yelled.
- Dammit, Rhyn, I'm serious. What if you bring down both worlds just by forcing us all to come here?Advertisement
- "Dammit, Lana," she murmured with a look at her watch then barked, "Doc, hurry!"
- Dammit, Xander, Sofi muttered.
- "Dammit, Darian!" he muttered.
- If Spielberg could give us dinosaurs that seemed alive, and Lucas could create entire parts of Star Wars that never existed before (and Han shot first, dammit!), then the effects guys could surely make a believable lion.
- During another broken transmission, another crewman was heard saying, "Dammit, if we could just fly west we would get home; head west, dammit."Advertisement