Damascus-steel sentence example
- Jewelry designers create Damascus steel rings based on a centuries old sword-making process that results in many artistic designs.
- Jewelry designers create Damascus steel rings by blending multiple layers of steel into one billet (block) of metal and then forging patterns into metal.
- The Damascus steel process is similar to the Japanese mokume-gane ring technique, which is based on Japanese sword-making.
- Many couples will also enjoy the symbolism of the Damascus steel origins because of the strength and artistry of sword blades.
- He carries mostly mokume-gane rings but he incorporates Damascus steel into the mokume designs.Advertisement
- You might choose a ring crafted using a special process, such as the mokume gane or Damascus steel techniques.