Damaris sentence example
- The story was founded on Dempier's Voyage round the World (1697), and still more on Alexander Selkirk's adventures, as communicated by Selkirk himself at a meeting with Defoe at the house of Mrs Damaris Daniel at Bristol.
- His only surviving child, Damaris, a devout and talented woman, became the second wife of Sir Francis Masham, and was distinguished as the friend of John Locke.
- His grave is on the south side of the parish church of High Laver, in which he often worshipped, near the tombs of the Mashams, and of Damaris, the widow of Cudworth.
- Damaris Evans attended the famous Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design with the plan of becoming a clothing designer like other St. Martins alumni John Galliano, Stella McCartney and Alexander McQueen.
- Damaris Evans' hand made lingerie is a favorite among the rich and famous.Advertisement
- The major and most striking difference between these lingerie designers and other designers like Josie Natori and Damaris Evans is that the two ladies design lingerie exclusively--not in addition to their other collections.
- Mimi Holliday- An upscale subdivision of the UK's Damaris label.