Dama sentence example
- Ayala persuaded his sister to appear as the heroine of his comedy, La primera Dama, and the innovation, if it scandalized some of his townsmen, permitted him to develop his talent more freely.
- FALLOW-DEER (that is, DUN Deer, in contradistinction to the red deer, Cervus [Dama] dama), a medium-sized representative of the family Cervidae, characterized by its expanded or palmated antlers, which generally have no bez-tine, rather long tail (black above and white below), and a coat spotted with white in summer but uniformly coloured in winter.
- Here may be mentioned the gigantic fossil deer commonly known as the Irish elk, which is perhaps a giant type of fallow-deer, and if so should be known as Cervus (Dama) giganteus.
- The red deer (Cervus elaphus) is now widely distributed as a wild animal over New Zealand, where also the fallow-deer (C. dama) and the Indian sambar (C. aristotelis or unicolor) have been introduced locally.
- For the fallow-deer, Cervus [Dania] dama, see Fallow-Deer.Advertisement
- Boo, unable to repel Goku's Genki Dama, is killed by the fireball.
- This article is taken from the book " The Norse goddess " by Monica SjÃ¶Ã¶ [Dor Dama Press, 2000.
- With the oven ready, the friends created chocolate spiral shortbread, macaroons and Baci Di Dama biscuits.
- Fallow-deer, Subgenus Dama.