Dalmatians sentence example
- 7 the Pannonians, with the Dalmatians and other Illyrian tribes, revolted, and were overcome by Tiberius and Germanicus, after a hard-fought campaign which lasted for two years.
- On his way thither by land, he was attacked by the Dalmatians and with difficulty made his way to Salonae (Dalmatia).
- The exasperation of the majority of the country at his policy, and the indignation aroused by his treatment of the Dalmatians in Rome, as well as his failure to secure a settlement of the Adriatic problem, led to his fall in June 1920, thus leaving the way open for the return of Giolitti.
- More ancient evidence is supplied by an inscription found at Aquinum, recording, so far as it has been deciphered, the dedication of an altar to Ceres by a Iunius Iuvenalis, tribune of the first cohort of Dalmatians, duumvir quinquennalis, and flamen Divi Vespasiani, a provincial magistrate whose functions corresponded to those of the censor at Rome.
- All-Star Movies Resort – Decorated with larger than life Disney figures from Woody and Buzz to Fantasia to the Dalmatians, this resort offers delightful fun for the imagination.Advertisement
- Printed with names of various Disney villains, including Ursula from The Little Mermaid and the aforementioned Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians, this bag is sure to get plenty of use thanks to its versatility.
- Games like 101 Dalmatians Storybook and Arthur's Preschool are perfect ways for young kids to have fun while learning to read.
- Kelly's Kindergarten: The site has printable games that you can make into board games featuring kid favorites such as Sponge Bob, Cinderella and 101 Dalmatians.
- Dalmatians (1961): The happy family of Roger, Anita, and their two dalmatians, Pongo and Perdita, grows into quite the clan.
- Cruella De Ville and her minions are out to snatch up all the litters of dalmatians possible, and Pongo and Perdita have to save them.Advertisement
- Dalmatians: Pongo and Perdita are two dalmatians with a set of great owners.
- Cruella de Vil doesn't care about family or dalmatians, however.
- Selena Gomez: A musician as well as an actress, Selena Gomez has also recorded a cover of Cruella de Vil from the movie classic 101 Dalmatians and songs for the soundtrack to the Disney movie Princess Protection Program.
- Little is heard of Pannonia until 35 B.C., when its inhabitants, having taken up arms in support of the Dalmatians, were attacked by Augustus, who conquered and occupied Siscia (Sissek).
- The number of Istrians and Dalmatians who came from the Adriatic to dig for kauri gum led to the passing of restrictive laws.Advertisement
- His first care was to re-establish Venetian authority over the Dalmatians who had rebelled with the king of Hungary's protection, but he failed to capture Zara, owing to the arrival of the Pisan fleet, and although the latter was defeated by the Venetians, the undertaking was suspended.
- The influence of the Poles was still sufficient to secure considerable concessions to the wishes of the Federalists, since if they did not get what they wished they would leave the House, and the Slovenes, Dalmatians and Tirolese would certainly follow them.