Dalí sentence example
- Lang (1870-1872) had excavated a sanctuary of Aphrodite at Dali; 10 and at the time of the publication of the 9th ed.
- Diimmler opened tombs at Dali, Alambra and elsewhere, and laid the foundations of knowledge of the Bronze Age and Early Iron Age; 17 and Richter, on behalf of officials and private individuals, excavated parts of Frangissa (Tamassus), Episkopi and Dali.18 In the same year, 1885, and in 1886, a syndicate opened many tombs at Poli-tis-Khrysochou (Marium, Arsinoe), and sold the contents by auction in Paris.
- This air of a French Bohemian was further enchanced by a small Dali mustache.
- But seeing is believing the paintings of Dali, like vivid dreams, may seem wholly believable to some spectators.
- Dali & Crowley were two of a kind, monstrous egos, they have been called.Advertisement
- It was not until his mid-twenties that Dali discovered surrealism.
- A few chance finds of vases, inscriptions and coins; of a hoard of silver bowls at Dali (anc. Idalium) 7 in 1851; and of a bronze tablet with Phoenician and Cypriote bilingual inscriptions, 8 also at Dali, and about the same time, had raised questions of great interest as to the art and the language of the ancient inhabitants.
- When Kimmel was growing up, he wanted to be an artist - so you would think that his childhood idols would be somewhere along the lines of Matisse, VanGogh or Dali.
- That role came along in the form of Little Ashes, a movie that focuses on the lives of artist Salvador Dali, writer Federico Garcia Larca and filmmaker Luis Bunuel.
- The movie is set in 1922 and Robert Pattinson takes on the role of a young Salvador Dali, who is just setting out on his path to find himself.Advertisement
- According to the Sunday Mercury, Pattinson says that playing Dali was "The first part I've had that has required really serious thought."