Dairy-product sentence example
- In 1905 Wisconsin ranked first of all the states in the value of butter, second in the value of cheese and fifth in the value of condensed milk; the dairy product of Wisconsin in this year was 17.8% (by value) of that of the entire country.
- bovine colostrum comes from cows, a dairy product.
- Bovine colostrum Usually from cows, a dairy product that has similar properties to human colostrum.
- Most key lime martini recipes include some type of cream or dairy product to replicate the look of traditional key lime pie.
- Feta cheese is the most renowned dairy product from the area.Advertisement
- Lactose intolerance is also referred to as lactase deficiency, milk intolerance, dairy product intolerance, or disaccharidase deficiency.
- This is different from a true milk allergy where even a small amount of any dairy product will produce a reaction.
- Baro, L., et al. "The administration of a multivitamin/mineral fortified dairy product improves folate status and reduces plasma homocysteine concentration in women of reproductive age."
- For example, a person would put all of the dairy product coupons together, all the frozen foods coupons together, and so on.
- Always check the carb count of any dairy product before you eat it.Advertisement
- Greek Gods Yogurt is one of several varieties of Greek style yogurt available in the marketplace, giving you yet another opportunity to taste this unique dairy product.
- In many parts of the world, goats' milk is the chief dairy product and is used in many foods and products.