Daintily sentence example
- The fruit was so daintily colored and so fragrant, and looked so appetizing and delicious that Dorothy stopped and exclaimed:
- He carried a white napkin upon his arm, and held the cup of wine very daintily with three of his fingers.
- The Girbaud signature is daintily engraved underneath the turn-lock.
- The shoe itself is actually rather charming with its silver, space-inspired coloring and daintily adorned silver flowers, but the heel is quite high.
- At one point, the girl dropped her napkin and the boy reached beneath the table, picked it up, and replaced it daintily on her lap.Advertisement
- The shape of oval hoop earrings ranges from small ovals that sit daintily around the ear, to large dangling ovals that fall almost to the shoulder.
- Chanel is famous for its teensy boxy handbag models, some of which fit daintily in the palm of your hand.
- It was in pin-up pictures, particularly the Vargas prints of the 1940s and 50s, that the daintily naughty showing of stocking tops began to permeate more of the culture.
- In the center of each plant grew a daintily dressed Mangaboo, for the clothing of all these creatures grew upon them and was attached to their bodies.